- Serve on top of a plain piece of griddled meat to turn it into something much more exciting.
- Stir into yoghurt and use as a dip.
- Include in a sandwich of left over roast meat to fool you into thinking it is not really left overs.
- Use to marinate meat or vegetables before barbecuing to give an extra exciting edge.
- Stir into yoghurt with some cornflour and use to coat chicken to make an easy Moroccan style chicken tikka.
- Flavour a simple vinaigrette with a spoonful to make a great salad dressing.
- Include as a relish in a mezze spread.
- Dollop on top of a roast vegetable couscous to give another dimension.
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons coriander seed
2 tablespoons cumin seed
6-8 green chillies (up to you!)
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup coriander leaves
Toast the coriander and cumin seeds until fragrant. Puree all the ingredients together until smooth.