So, what do you see above?
- A cookie cutter in the shape of australia - what more could a kiwi want! I love cookie cutters, and I certainly don't have one of these!
- Balmain & Rozelle spice - Fragrant spice blend. "A spice blend that celebrates the contemporary character of the area, supported by traditional Australian values". Smells so good, as it should, containing lime leaves, lemon myrtle, cumin, ginger, garlic, galangal, caraway and coriander. I think I will be trying this as a dry rub for pan-fried meat.
- A caramello koala, first thing to go of course!
- Caramelised figs poached in muscat, these I will save until I have a suitable piece of cheese. I am thinking a good strong cheddar with oatcakes.
- Nougat, I love nougat. Looks packed full of pistachios, and maybe cranberries and figs . . .
- Organic udon, these are great noodles, and they come beautifully presented in three bundles.
A Year's Worth of Eating
Winos and Foodies
A Few of My Favourite Things
The Wine Wanker